Mostly in the world of body building and personal fitness, body building supplement are usually found for men and thus as a result women are omitted. Well, actually there are many supplements that are also suited for women as well. These supplements are used to increase the blood flow and the oxygen flow to the muscles and the tissues. However, the supplements that are used for women are almost always non-hormonal in nature so that these supplements don’t affect other processes. For a healthy body and a healthy fitness program; women can take the body building supplement below without any problems.
1) Meal Replacement Products: MRP is commonly used by women to get the nutrients that their body needs during a physical fitness training session. Meal Replacement products contain carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals. However the best part about Meal Replacement Products is the fact that they don’t contain any fats and they can also be used in conjunction with a weight loss program while working out.
2) Essential Fatty Acids: For personal fitness of women, essential fatty acids play an important role. These fatty acids will help in nerve tissue growth as well as they will be helpful in the functioning of the brain. EFA’s are also used in the burning pf the fat in the body as well as tissue regeneration. They can be in taken in the form of Omega 3 or Omega 6 pills. They also help reduce the water retention in women. In fact many studies show that the usage of Essential Fatty Acids has more of an effect on woman.
3) Calcium Supplements: Calcium is also a vital supplement for women. In many studies it has been shown that woman have 8 times more chance of having osteoporosis than men. Thus in a physical fitness program getting calcium supplements can be vital for proper bone and tissue growth. This way the amount of bone degeneration can also be stopped in the future.
4) Vitamin B Supplements: These supplements are also very important for metabolic processes. Having increased amounts of Vitamin B supplements can be quite helpful in tissue growth, energy reproduction, carbohydrate and fat digestion etc. There are many types of Vitamin B such as Vitamins B1, B6, B12 and Riboflavin. The best part about these vitamins is the fact that they are all water soluble and thus they won’t cause any side effects even from excessive usage.
5) Creatine: This is a non-hormonal and non-steroidal body body building supplement compound that can be used safely by women to create instant burst of energy for their work outs. It is a compound that can be used safely and without any side effects. Many women prefer creatine to give them the energy that they need for their personal fitness workout sessions.